10G SFP+ AOC
The OptiWorks 10G Active Optical Cables are direct-attach fiber assemblies with SFP+ connectors. They are suitable for very short distances and offer a cost-effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks.
- 1 channel operating at up to 10.3125 Gbps
- Fiber link up to 100m
- BER @ 10-12
- Hot pluggable
- Bend insensitive fiber
- Compliant with SFF-8431 specifications for 0 Gigabit small form factor pluggable module “SFP+”
- All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- Low power consumption < 1W
- Cost effective SFP+ solution, enables higher port densities and greater bandwidth
- RoHS compliant
The 400G active optical cables are the 8-pair parallel active optical cables for storage, data transmission, and high performance computing connectivity. The cable offers 8 independent data transmission channels and 8 data receiving channels via the multimode fibers with each capable up to 50Gb/s operation. An aggregate data rate of 400Gb/s over 100 meters transmission can be achieved by this cable. It is compliant with the QSFP specifications of SFF8436, SFF8432, SFF8472, and IEEE802.3bm.
Industries & Solutions: