Collection and Use of Personal Data
The Personal Data you provide voluntarily will only be used to respond to your requests or inquiries. Personal Data collected from you may include your name, phone number, company name, email address, among other information. This information can be collected by BizLink when you choose to provide it. By this action, you have authorized BizLink, its subsidiaries, and/or its third-party partners to use your Personal Data to respond to your requests or inquiries.
Storage and Security of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is absolutely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We commit to taking all reasonable steps to:
- protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access and improper use;
- secure our IT systems and safeguard the information;
- ensure we can restore your information in situations where the data is corrupted or lost in a disaster recovery situation.
The following are the rights of your personal data.
- The right of access: You have the right to obtain access to your Personal Data.
- The right to rectification: You are entitled to have your Personal Data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your Personal Data where there is no compelling reason for us to keep using it.
- The right to restrict processing: You have rights to block or suppress further use of your Personal Data. When processing is restricted, we can still store your Personal Data, but may not use it further.
- The right to data portability: You have rights to obtain and reuse your Personal Data for your own purposes.
- The right to object: When we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object to this data processing at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of any email you receive from us.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. While we make reasonable efforts to try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements posted on all websites you access.
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer that collect information when you browse a site. We use third-party cookies to help us analyze visitor behavior on our site and measure the impact of our advertising. By continuing to browse this Website, you consent to the use of these cookies that collect information in anonymous form.
Google Analytics & Google Ads: We use Google's services to keep track of and report on how visitors use the Website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is required to do so by law, or in so far as third parties process information on behalf of Google. We have no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the analytics information obtained for other Google services. Click here for the types of cookies used by Google.
Almost all web browsers are configured by default to automatically accept cookies. In any case, users can change this predefined configuration by adjusting their browser settings. How the cookie management settings are configured depends on the browser used. Usually, the cookie settings can be adjusted from the "Preferences", "Tools", or "Options" menu.
Changes to the Policy