25G SFP28 AOC
The OptiWorks 25G Active Optical Cables are direct-attach fiber assemblies with SFP28 connectors. They are suitable for very short distances and offer a cost-effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks.
- 850nm Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Laser
- Up to 25.78Gb/s bi-directional data links
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- SFP28 MSA compliant
- Operating case temperature: 0~70℃
- Single 3.3V power supply
- Maximum link length of 100m on OM4 Multimode Fiber (MMF)
- Low Power Consumption < 1W
- Compliant to RoHS directives
- Rigid pull-tab
- Diagnostic features per SFF-8472 “Diagnostic Monitoring Interface for Optical Transceivers”
The 400G active optical cables are the 8-pair parallel active optical cables for storage, data transmission, and high performance computing connectivity. The cable offers 8 independent data transmission channels and 8 data receiving channels via the multimode fibers with each capable up to 50Gb/s operation. An aggregate data rate of 400Gb/s over 100 meters transmission can be achieved by this cable. It is compliant with the QSFP specifications of SFF8436, SFF8432, SFF8472, and IEEE802.3bm.
Industries & Solutions: