100G QSFP28 SR4
The OptiWorks 100G Active Optical Cable product is a 4 pairs parallel active optical cable for storage,data, and high performance computing connectivity. This product offers 4 independent data transmission channels and 4 data receiving channels via the multimode fibers, each capable of 25Gb/s operation so that an aggregate data rate of 100Gb/s over 70 meters/OM3 transmission can be achieved by this product. This product compliant with the QSFP28 specifications of SFF8665 and IEEE802.3bm.
- 4 independent full-duplex channels active optical cable
- Programmable Rx output amplitude and pre-emphasis
- Programmable Tx input equalizer
- Selectable retiming
- 2.5W max power dissipation (each end)
- Up to 100m length (OM4 fiber)
- SFF-8665 compliant QSFP28 port
- SFF-8636 compliant I2C management interface
- RoHS compliant
100G small form-factor (QSFP) transceivers are available in multiple standards for CWDM applications. OptiWorks offers 100G and 40G SFP transceivers based on ruggedized optics integrated assemblies of automated production lines.
Industries & Solutions: