Location: Bizlink Tech, Inc.
8001 Artcraft Rd., El Paso, TX 79932, USA
BizLink Tech, Inc. is looking for a Project Engineer to join our team in El Paso, TX. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and support mechanical and electrical components and devices for interconnect solutions manufacturing projects.
- Interpret customer’s technical requirements and identify design and engineering problems to provide application support.
- Enhance and optimize new product’s manufacturability.
- Set up internal BOM (Bill of Materials) and implement DCN/ECO (Document Change Notice/Engineering Change Order).
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and the company’s cross-country cross-department teams on engineering matters; assist in resolving engineering issues that arise by identifying problems and finding resources to offer a solution.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Engineering major with coursework in mechanics of materials, material science, vibration, thermodynamics, industrial application, logic circuit design, and automatic control.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.