- IT & CE
- Power Whips/ DC Power Cables/ High-Power Connectors
- High-Power Connectors
- U.2 (SFF-8639, PCIe SATA 68P) Connector
U.2 (SFF-8639, PCIe SATA 68P) Connector
U.2 connector is for use as the backplane interface of industrial level solid state hard disk or mechanical hard disk, which can be the buffer of server. PCIe interface can also support hot swap, which increase the maintainability significantly.
- SSFF-8639 standard is including PCIe, SATA, and SAS standards to realize the integration of dual port SAS and PCIe in one single connector and compatibility of SSD and HDD in different protocols.
- With U.2 feature, the optical fiber channel of PCIe product can be removed. The high performance data transmission can be fulfilled via on-board high efficiency transmitting channel.
- The lower cost and lower data lag for application processing, loading and data saving can be achieved in database.