USB4 Gen 3 240W EPR Cables
The premium USB4 Gen 3 240W EPR cable features a robust coaxial cable structure and is backward compatible with existing USB 3.2, USB 2.0, and Thunderbolt™ 3 hosts and devices. With the major update of the USB PD Revision 3.1 specification and the USB4 technology, the USB4 cable is capable of delivering up to 240W of power and can achieve speeds of up to 40Gbps and power delivery up to 48V/5A. In addition to higher transfer speeds, the USB4 cable supports the PD 3.1 E-marker solution with three fixed voltage levels–28V/140W, 36V/180W, and 48V/240W. Thus the cable allows better power management and can carry electricity for high-power devices.
- USB-IF Certified: TID 8426
- Increases power levels up to 240W from existing USB standards
- Supports 40Gbps data transmission to carry USB4 Gen 3 signals
- Supports the PD 3.1 E-marker solution with 48V/5A power delivery
- Supports backward compatibility with USB 3.2, USB 2.0, and Thunderbolt 3