- OCP Open Rack V3 Power Output Connector BzLisa S Series
OCP Open Rack V3 Power Output Connector BzLisa S Series
BzLisa S Series connector is specially designed by BizLink power team for Open Compute Project (OCP). Combining cable assembly with power connectors, BzLisa S Series achieves a standardized connection for the OCP power distribution architecture. The connector provides rated 12VDC to 48VDC and supports maximum 500A and rated 360A for Powershelf/ BBUshelf, maximum 150A and rated 100A for IT Gear servers. BzLisa S Series connector features low power consumption and allowable misalignment for quick busbar connection, fully compatible with the OCP Open Rack V3 specifications to realize corresponding applications.
- Flexible installation on cable connectors and easy maintenance
- Support 12VDC to 48VDC
- Max./Rated Currents: 500A/360A(BzLisa360S); 150A/100A(BzLisa150S)
- Low contact resistance and power consumption
- Reduce busbars needed to achieve cost efficiency
- IEC 61984 & UL 1977 (Certified)
- Allowable misalignment for quick connection
- Low insertion force for flexible connection
- Applications: OCP data centers and servers, power supply and power distribution, switches, routers, BBU (battery backup unit), and Open Rack storage.