USB-C to DP 1.4 MST Hub
The USB-C to DP 1.4 MST Hub (Multi-Stream Transport) provides on USB-C input and three video displays of USB-C with DP 1.4 Alt Mode, DP 1.4, HDMI 2.0. This can support multi-monitors application with one big picture on these monitors or independent pictures respectively. The USB-C host port also supports USB-C PD charging up to 60W.
This product also support DP 1.4 DSC 1.2 (Display Stream Compression) which will increase the total bandwidth capacity up to 3 times from the DP 1.4 HBR3 when the host platform's graphics card capability can support it.
- Input port: USB-C DP 1.4 Alt mode, with PD charging up to 60W
- Power Input: (a) USB-C bus powered from TBT3 port of 15W (b) USB-C Power Adapter of PD Protocol
- Three Video outputs: USB-C with DP 1.4 Alt Mode, DP1.4, HDMI2.0
- Max resolution at HBR3, without DSC: (a) Single display: 8K@30Hz (b) Dual displays: 2x 4K@60Hz (c) Triple displays: 3x 4K@30Hz
- Max resolution at HBR3, without DSC 1.2 enabled: (a) Single display: 8K@60Hz (b) Dual displays: 2x 8K@30Hz (c) Triple displays: 3x 8K@30Hz
- Support HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.3
- Support High Dynamic Range (HDR-10)