Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink Technology, Inc. is looking for a Buyer who is responsible for timely procurement of materials and services from suppliers while adhering to the negotiated price, quality, inventory levels and delivery to meet the company's overall operational needs. We manufacture cables, wiring harnesses, dongles, docking stations, connectors and related interconnect devices.
Responsibilities of a Buyer:You duties include, but not limited to, cable and wire harness component purchasing and planning as well as price negotiation. Also, you will work with BizLink global supply chain and oversea factories in material and logistic planning on daily basis.
- Analyze, maintain, and execute Materials Requirement Planning (MRP).
- Continuously monitor and verify materials pipeline to ensure it meets the MRP requirements. Identify and appropriately address materials supply issues.
- Track and provide supporting data to BOM in order to clearly define customer liable materials.
- Coordinate and negotiate best price, terms, and delivery. Issue purchase orders to pricing, terms & conditions that are negotiated. Ensure suppliers’ adherence to established agreements.
- Monitor, track, and provide feedback on suppliers’ performance on delivery, quality, and service.
- Monitor and continuously improve supplier’s delivery and quality performance. Address and resolve recurring or critical issues by utilizing corrective action tools.
Requirements of a Buyer
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance.
- 3+ years procurement experience in OEM environment
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proficient with Google Apps and MS Office, particularly Excel;
- Experience working with SAP system;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Chinese preferred;
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency;
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing.
BizLink offers competitive compensation and benefits, including a bonus plan linked to performance.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.