Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
To ensure our business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies in various regions including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, reviewing company processes, and leading training sessions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement company compliance policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance in different locations/countries including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Draft, revise, and modify control systems, procedures, reports, company policies etc. to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Coordinate with different department heads in different locations/countries to review all departmental compliance policies, to identify compliance issues, and to provide advice and/or training.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes and prepare appropriate reports for senior management and external regulators.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Maintain documents, contracts and records to ensure compliance with reporting and regulatory requirements.
- Stay abreast of regulatory developments, either internal or external to the company, and evolving best practices in compliance controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in law, business administration, or relevant field. Advanced degree in law or MBA will be a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a compliance officer, compliance manager, or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
BizLink offers competitive compensation and benefits, including a bonus plan linked to performance.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.
Apply now! Send resume to: email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.