Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink Technology, Inc. is looking for a Buyer who is responsible for timely procurement of materials and services from suppliers while adhering to the negotiated price, quality, inventory levels and delivery to meet the company's overall operational needs. We manufacture cables, wiring harnesses, dongles, docking stations, connectors and related interconnect devices.
Responsibilities of a Buyer:You duties include, but not limited to, cable and wire harness component purchasing and planning as well as price negotiation. Also, you will work with BizLink global supply chain and oversea factories in material and logistic planning on daily basis.
- Manage vendors and ensure optimum supplier performance.
- Monitor and control inventory levels.
- Develop new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate.
- Recommend cost saving proposals.
- Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, shipping, and receiving.
- Logistics/freight forwarding strategies.
- Analyze purchase requisitions and review for accuracy and completion
- Make purchase decisions in accordance with company procedures and regulations
- Collaborate with other department to clarify purchase requisitions and identify departmental needs.
Requirements of a Buyer
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance.
- 3+ years procurement experience in OEM environment
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Proficient with Google Apps and MS Office, particularly Excel;
- Experience working with SAP system;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Chinese preferred;
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency;
- Motivated self-starter who is able to work independently in a fast paced environment that is continually changing.
BizLink offers competitive compensation and benefits, including a bonus plan linked to performance.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.