- Accomplishes job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on production
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in Manufacturing lines required for this position.
- Experince in injection moulding process will be more advantage
- Required Skill(s): Supervisory Skills, Communication Skills
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Able to understand technical drawing is an advantage