USB Type-C 雙向主動線
The revolutionary USB Type-C Bi-directional Active Cable, which can automatically detect the configuration of the USB connection between a host and a device. The cable can also automatically switch its signal direction and DisplayPort Alternative (DP ALT) modes. This significantly improves ease of use for a wide range of interconnect applications. Unlike the one-way USB Type-C active cable, this longer bi-directional active cable can be used just like a passive cable. The USB Type-C Bi-directional Active Cable conquers the limitation of the one-way USB Type-C active cable. It can automatically detect signal direction and configurations through a MCU on the CC wire and control the direction of the Equalizer IC via I2C. The power consumption of this cable meets the VCONN requirement of USB-IF, although the outer diameter of this bi-directional active cable remains the same as that of the normal USB Type-C passive cable. It allows for more operational efficiency and significantly improves ease of use for a wide range of interconnect applications such as conference call, VR/AR entertainment, and home theater.
- Support two channels of USB 3.2 Gen 2, one channel of USB 3.2 Gen 2 and two lanes of DP 1.4 HBR 3, and four lanes of DP 1.4 HBR 3
- Meet the VCONN requirement of USB-IF in power consumption
- Support power delivery of up to 100 watts
- The cable length can be more than 2 meters
- Meet industrial standards