Technical Program Manager
Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink is looking for a Technical Program Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributing new product development initiatives with R&D, and oversea production teams.
- Planning and managing data center related product development stages with tier-1 DC customers, system integrators, and contract manufacturers. Collaborating with engineers, marketing managers and system architects.
- Define business and product requirements for a roadmap of devices.
- Work closely with salespeople to provide total solutions to tier-1 data center customers and spec into the next generation servers/switches. Navigate through ambiguity, managing and coordinating multiple project assignments simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Participate in cloud or data center related events and forums such as OCP (Open Compute Project) global summit.
- Deliver results on a complex project involving teams across the company
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline
- 5+ years of program management experience with a focus on products including both hardware and software components in Data Center ODM/OEM.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage trade offs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Bilingual in Mandarin is a plus.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.