Customer Account Specialist
Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink is looking for a Customer Account Specialist to support their Sales department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives telephone requests or through email for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers.
- Achieves and maintains support with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Uses SAP to retrieve customer information, stock status information, the status of purchase orders, and to make changes on customer purchase orders. Ensures that correct codes are used for retrieving and inputting information.
- Follows up on inquiries for delivery information. Works closely with manufacturing in production control regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments.
- Contact factory to follow up on delivery status and requirements. Relays this information to customers.
- Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit changes.
- Prepares paperwork (original purchase order, copies of invoices, and return goods memo) to be given to the Accounting department for credit or debit to be issued.
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts, data gathering and reports
- Provide support for other departmental projects as needed.
- Participate in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- To meet/exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
- To meet/exceed expected reliability standards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 1 year sales support experience in OEM environment (level I);
- 3+ years sales support experience in OEM environment (level II);
- Computer and business application experience (internet, Google Apps., SAP, etc.).
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency;
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.