Business Development Director
Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
Our customer's ultimate success depends on our ability to solve cutting-edge problems in relation to interconnects and related products in cloud data centers, automotive, and industrial automation applications. We value our relationships with these strategic customers and we depend on our Business Development Teams to foster this ongoing partnership.
As a Business Development Director, CTBG, you will look at new potential markets and customers and interface with our key customers, and internal product development, product marketing, and sales teams. The role gives an excellent insight into the Sales, Marketing, and Product Development functions of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches and identifies new markets and develops new business strategies and opportunities.
- Identifies and recommends new products and services.
- Helps to shape the company’s long-term objectives and determine plans for how to meet them and develop a strategic partnership.
- Understand the system needs at large-scale customers and be able to set up an overall product and technology strategy and product roadmap for the company to differentiate our products and solutions from our competitors.
- Subject matter expert in solution architecture for hyperscalers, automotive, and industrial automation, etc.
- Engineering resource to lead the customer engagement cycle.
- Independently prepare solution presentations and proposals to the RFQ.
- Visit customers when applicable to help co-design products with high performance and low-cost recommendations. Secure design wins and provides customer feedback to internal teams.
- Continually provide feedback as to how BizLink’s products or solutions can be improved to enhance our customer’s experience.
- Provides advice on product development and distribution and promotion strategies.
- Handle any other tasks assigned by the reporting manager.
- Bachelors' or master's degree in an engineering discipline; electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and computer engineering preferred.
- 10+ years experience in the interconnect or related industry with experience in working with the data center, automotive, and/or industrial automation.
- Strong Knowledge of solutions in today’s data center, automotive, and industrial automation applications with big picture thinking and research and analysis skills.
- Strong technical communication and leadership skills to lead investigations with engineers of multiple disciplines.
- Strategic and Innovative approach to complex engineering issues.Timely communication with the Customers and cross-functional departments.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
BizLink offers competitive compensation and benefits, including a bonus plan linked to performance.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.
Apply now! Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.