Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deploy, administrate and implement multinational cable/connector manufacturer’s enterprise databases and websites on multiple platforms and mobile apps
- Administrate and implement e-commerce apps maintenance, data warehouse migration and consolidation, change management, security strengthening, and globalization support
- Manage and maintain company’s customer relationship management database on Amazon(AWS) using DynamoDB in NoSQL, develop and enhance User Interface of the system to improve the entire process of customer support
- Perform installation, configuration, performance tuning, integration/interfaces administration, and backup & recovery of data such as part numbers, sales records, customers, and sales lead
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 2 years' experience in a job offered or as Computer Programmer
- Academic or experience background include, data modeling and implementation techniques, database technologies, internet applications and programming, web front-end programming, mobile devices, and website building, performance improvement, content load order adjusting, and security strengthening
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Please mail your resume to BizLink Technology, Inc. (47211 Bayside Parkway, Fremont, CA 94538). BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.