Manufacturing Support Engineer
Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the support of interconnect solutions manufacturing for interconnect solutions, applying principles of communications, embedded
system (digital & computer system architecture & real-time and embedded system) and programming (scientific computation and programming, C++, JAVA, and applied data structure & algorism)
- Plan and implement the manufacturing system’s automation
- Identify issues, replicate problems and provide solutions
- Perform experimental tests to validate and optimize prototype designs
- Plan, implement and support company’s manufacturing execution system
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with coursework in communications, digital & computer system architecture, real-time and embedded system, scientific computation and programming, C++ and Java programming, and applied data structure & algorithm
- 2 years’ experience in a job offered or as Technical Support Engineer
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.