Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink Technology, Inc. is looking for a CSR Manager to lead the CSR department in our Fremont office. We manufacture cables, wiring harnesses, dongles, docking stations, connectors and related interconnect devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Lead Account Coordinator(AC) and CSR teams to coordinate the business for existing and new accounts to ensure order fulfillment to be executed promptly and accurately.
- Represent the company to make effective communications with customers and/or Bizlink manufacturing facilities.
Assign CSR/AC for new accounts, set up backup plans and keep the team workload balanced.
- Maintain and enhance routine working guidelines and procedures. Lead and provide system training to teams and newcomers.
- Communicate with PM/BU/global factory teams to improve OTD and material planings.
- Monitor entire inventory at a reasonable level and reduce slow moving parts by providing solutions.
- Coordinate any unexpected issues to meet customer’s requests and handle customer’s complaints. Support reworks or quality issues with other teams. Escalate important issues to upper management in a timely manner.
- Centralize and standardize filing of related documents.
- Handle any other tasks assigned by the department manager.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 5 or more years customer or sales support in OEM environment
- At least 2 years in management position
- Experience in local manufacturing is a plus
- Computer and business application experience (internet, Google Apps., SAP, etc.).
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Time management skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency;
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.