Job Location:Bizlink Tech, Inc.
8001 Artcraft Rd., El Paso, TX 79932, USA
Job Summary:BizLink Technology Inc. is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team in Austin, TX. The Sales Engineer will assist the sales team and field-application-engineer in a pre-sales role to design, qualify, manage, and close sales opportunities. This candidate will bring technical knowledge; sales aptitude and relationship-building talent to grow sales of BizLink interconnect products. BizLink is a leading manufacturer of cables, wiring harnesses, dongles, docking stations, connectors and related interconnect devices.
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on design of next generation interconnect products.
- Leverage and/or establish close relationships with key customers.
- Engage in customer projects and align BizLink’s capabilities.
- Ability to support customer requirements and allocate resources.
- Act as a communication bridge between the customer and sales, technical marketing and R&D teams.
- Guide and support customers in the design effort to co-develop next-generation products.
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills:
- Proven track record of designing, selling, and/or deploying technology solutions.
- Proven experience in providing interconnect solutions to clients.
- Outstanding pre-and post-sales account management and follow-through skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
- Ability to design and present technical solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Working knowledge of customer products and technologies supported by BizLink.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; professional presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, cooperative attitude; team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and deal with tight deadlines and stress.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- BS/MS degree in engineering or science; electrical engineering is preferred.
- 4-5 years of HW/FW R&D experience in consumer and/or enterprise markets.
- Technical sales support experience in interconnect design and system integration.
- Native English speakers are preferred.
- Bilingual in Mandarin is a plus, but not required.
How to Apply:BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.