Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink is looking for a Project Engineer in our Fremont office. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze operational solutions for electronic interconnect manufacturing projects, such as process and methods analysis, cost containment, capacity enhancement, and shipment optimization.
- Work with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) customers to review customer prints, bill of materials, contractual commitments and related information to determine logistics and develop logistics metrics and key performance indicators.
- Identify cost-reduction or process-improvement logistic opportunities; develop cost estimates and forecasts
- Monitor project from product design, materials planning, ramp-up production of wire harness products and ensure meeting with schedules and reaching company’s business objectives.
- Involved in defining work procedures/processes and building up of documentation systems.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management Science or Supply Chain Management; coursework in econometrics, operations research, and economic & business forecasting.
- 3 months’ experience in the job offered, or as Customer Support Representative.
- Experience to include supporting electronic interconnect manufacturer’s OEM customers and monitoring project form product design, materials planning to production ramp-up.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.