Field Application Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain technical customer relationships
- Identify customer requirements, provide engineering design support and address quality issues
- Help to secure design wins, provide customer feedback to internal teams, and communicate the evolution of the display market
- Assist with the development and growth of our company and our engineering resources
- Provide input for product planning, new product feature and process improvements
- Provide technical training and support to our team and marketing efforts
- Conduct testing to replicate failure, inspect product and perform preliminary failure analysis upon request
- BS/MS degree in engineering or science; Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in design and/or applications engineering; preferably in R&D of LIN / CANBus speed cable and/or connector products
- Experience with electronics including systems, products or components
- Experience as an engineer with cable routing and connector design in power sports or vehicles are preferred
- Experience in AutoCAD, ProE, SolidWorks, CATIA are preferred
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
BizLink offers competitive compensation and benefits, including a bonus plan linked to performance.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.
Apply now! Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.