Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink is looking for a HR/Recruiting Specialist. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a customer service contact for the Human Resources Department, responding to manager, employee, and applicant requests and questions.
- Responsible for managing ATS and full cycle recruiting process including job postings, sourcing, applicant screenings, scheduling interviews and generating offer letters; collaborate with hiring managers to understand skills and competencies required.
- Conduct employee onboarding and new hire orientations.
- Conduct offboarding and exit activities.
- Support employee benefit programs including health insurance plans, 401(k), and cafeteria plans.
- Provide Leave of Absence administration.
- Address any employment relation issues such as work related complaints or grievances.
- Support HR programs including but not limited to employee performance reviews, recognition programs, training and development initiatives and employee health and safety.
- Assist in the development, review and implementation of human resource initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Maintain employee files and documents to ensure the integrity and accuracy of information and compliance with all policies, laws, and regulations.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Assist with special projects and duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience in full cycle recruiting processes.
- Strong working knowledge of HR processes and procedures (e.g. payroll, benefits, training, and development).
- Knowledge in ADP Workforce Now or similar HRIS systems.
- Commitment to staying current on labor laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to communicate effectively across the organization.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Uses discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information https://www.bizlinktech.com/careersn
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Ability to multitask across different types of HR related projects
- Self starter and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.