Field Application Engineer
Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
Our customer’s ultimate success depends on our ability to solve cutting edge problems in relation to High Speed and Power Cables and related products in cloud data centers and 5G applications. We value our relationships with these strategic customers and we depend on our Sales and Field Applications Engineering Teams to foster this ongoing partnership.
As a Field Applications Engineer you will interface with our customers, and internal product development, product marketing, and sales teams. The role of FAE gives an excellent insight into the Sales, Marketing and Product Development functions of the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain overall technical relationships with customers.
- Engineering resource on the sales team to lead technical aspects of the sales cycle.
- Provide technical marketing support for the development and implementation of BizLink’s products.
- Prepare materials and participate in product presentations.
- Provide customer service to solve complex interconnect problems and technical inquiries.
- Help devise strategies to differentiate our products and solutions from our competitors.
- Meet and exceed strategic objectives.
- Visit customers frequently to help design products with high performance and low cost recommendations. Secure design wins and provides customer feedback to internal teams.
- Assist with the development and growth of our company and our engineering resources.
- Continually provide feedback as to how BizLink’s products or services can be improved to enhance our customer’s experience.
- Work with the quality team (QE) and address quality issues locally. Conduct testing to replicate failure, inspect product and perform preliminary failure analysis upon request.
- Some travel will be required.
- Handle any other tasks assigned by the reporting manager.
- Bachelors' or Masters' degree in engineering discipline; computer science, computer engineering and electrical engineering preferred.
- 3 + years experience in the interconnect industry with experience in working with cloud data center customers.
- Strong technical communication and leadership skills to lead investigations with engineers of multiple disciplines.
- Decisive, focused, and proactive drive for execution.
- Strategic and Innovative approach to complex engineering issues.Timely communication with the Customers and cross functional departments.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.