Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink is looking for an IT Engineer. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technologies.
- Possibly training more junior staff members.
- Provide training to users on company applications.
- Provide global support and backup support to other sites.
- Handle any other tasks as assigned by the reporting manager.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field and 3+ years relevant experience in IT.
- Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
- Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
- Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.