- Industries & Solutions
- IT Infrastructure
- Data Centers & Servers
- OCuLink 4i 42p Connector
OCuLink 4i 42p Connector
OCuLink is the high speed electronics device internal and external I/O connector in server system. It complies with: T10/ SAS-4 24 Gbps, and SFF-8611, SFF-8612, PCIe Gen 3 &Gen 4.
- Flexible pinout concept optimized for high-speed applications. 4 lines and 8 lines
- Multi-protocol solution, Complies with: T10/24 Gbps SAS-4); SFF-8611, SFF-8612, PCIe OCuLink Gen 3, Gen 4
- Extremely small form factor
- Staggered, reliable and constant dual-row contact configuration Allows for hot plug ability.
- Provides an internal or external solution, with a low mated height that fits within the maximum component height of PCIe add-in cards.