USB4 Gen 3 Type-C Cable
The cable is certified by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) with the Test ID (TID) 4261. With the USB4 technology, this USB4 Gen 3 Type-C cable plays a key role of enabling high bandwidth applications and multi-protocol transmissions.
- Support 40Gbps data transmission to carry USB4 Gen 3 signals
- Support the PD 3.0 Emarker solution with 20V/5A power delivery
- Designed with a robust coaxial cable structure to deliver high reliability in signal integrity and electromagnetic interference performances
- Backward compatibility with USB 3.2, USB 2.0, and Thunderbolt 3
- Featured with cable length up to 0.8 meter