Staff Accountant (Full-Time)
Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink Technology, Inc. is looking for an Accountant to support accounting department in our Fremont office. We manufacture cables, wiring harnesses, dongles, docking stations, connectors and related interconnect devices.
The Accountant will play a vital role in ensuring the Company's accounting records are complete and accurate, who will be helping on Accounts payable/receivable tasks for major business. The ideal candidate will be able to manage the daily responsibilities while being able to take the lead on special projects and initiatives.
Daily Operations (included but not limited):
- Full in charge of accounting book for affiliate, including AR, AP, GL, month end closing, and GL reconciliation.
- Process vendor invoicing and payment.
- Apply daily cash receipts to customer accounts
- Upload customer invoices or template into customer website.
- Help to prepare weekly reports to group.
- Reconcile Sales/Purchase, AR/AP accounts with affiliates.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Prepares monthly reports/quarterly reports to group and management reports to top management.
- Help to reconcile GL and subledger.
- Supports year end audits/quarter end review.
- Special assignment from supervisor.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- 3 years experience in a technology company
- Experience in A/P invoicing, payment, reconciliation. A/R receipts, invoicing
- Proficient in MS Excel/Google Docs.
- Have excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge in general ledger
- Hands-on SAP experience is preferred
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese would be a plus
- Ability to work independently with focus, persistence and a "can-do" attitude are all important characteristics of a successful candidate. We will train you for specific job-related skills, as required.
BizLink offers competitive compensation and benefits, including a bonus plan linked to performance.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. BizLink is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.