Customer Success Manager
Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink is looking for a Customer Success Manager. As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Account Coordinator(AC) and Customer Service Representative(CSR) teams to coordinate the business for existing and new accounts to ensure order fulfillment to be executed promptly and accurately.
- Represent the company to make effective communications with customers and/or Bizlink manufacturing facilities.
- Assign CSR/AC for new accounts, set up backup plans and keep the team workload balanced.
- Maintain and enhance routine working guidelines and procedures. Lead and provide system training to teams and newcomers.
- Communicate with PM/BU/global factory teams to improve OTD and material planning.
- Monitor entire HUB inventory at a reasonable level and reduce slow moving parts by providing solutions.
- Monitoring business and accounting related activity like sales forecasts accuracy, data gathering & analysis, on-time billing, invoice reconciliation and reporting functions.
- Coordinate any unexpected issues to meet customer’s requests and handle customer’s complaints. Support reworks or quality issues with other teams. Escalate important issues to upper management in a timely manner.
- Centralize and standardize filing of related documents.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency
- Bilingual in English and Chinese is a plus
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of CSR experience.
- 4+ years for Intermediate
- 7+ years for Senior
- Experience in Customer or Sales support in an OEM environment.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.