Medical Device Business Development Manager
Location: US-Massachusetts-Greater Boston
BizLink Technology Inc. is looking for a qualified candidate to lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain our new business development strategy for the Healthcare Market.
- Help prepare the annual sales budget for new business development.
- Identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators for new customers. Help qualify opportunities.
- Develop proposals that speak to the potential customers' needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Be able to effectively and professionally present at all levels of potential customers' organization
- Meet quarterly objectives and key results set mutually for new business development using our OKR platform.
- Prospect for potential new customers, including cold calling.
- Identify potential customers and their decision makers.
- Build relationships with potential new customer representatives.
- Set up meetings between potential customer decision makers and company's leadership as appropriate.
- Set commodity base adjustment methodology with customers.
- Work with the quoting team and other internal colleagues to meet new customer pricing and timing expectations.
- Work with the Engineering, Program Management teams and other internal colleagues to meet new customer needs and expectations.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external customer meetings and calls.
- Attend industry events and conferences that may help facilitate meeting new business development objectives.
- Enter the new business RFQs in Salesforce. Check the RFQs for completeness
- Communicate clearly internally and externally to the appropriate depth and detail
- Track and help maintain all new business wins and losses in Salesforce.
- Participate in developmental training as organized and suggested by management.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by your Managers.
- Keep the manager informed of all activities.
- B.S. in electrical/computer engineering, computer science or related fields is preferred.
- At least 3 -5 years of experience in business development or sales related roles (Intermediate level).
- Background and experience in Healthcare equipment industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analytical capabilities.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
BizLink offers competitive compensation and benefits, including a bonus plan linked to performance.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.
Apply now! Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.