Quality Control Inspector
Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink is looking for a Quality Control Inspector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform finished product inspections by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests and rejecting and documenting unacceptable products.
- Maintain quality standards by performing in-process and finished products.
- Visually inspect products to ensure they are meeting requirements and specifications.
- Perform incoming inspection of components in accordance with company standards.
- Perform product testing/inspection.
- Complete final inspection of products prior to shipment.
- Fulfill customer component order inspection.
- Document all inspection results and any re-work that must be completed.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of QC experience.
- Must be able to use gauges, calipers, micrometers, rulers.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Must be able to read blueprints.
- Experience working in an engineering/manufacturing environment and/or Quality Management System experience, a plus.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.