Technical Account Manager
Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink is looking for a Technical Account Manager to support our sales and marketing department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow aggregate sales with large OEM and achieve the annual budget.
- Build, sustain and nurture strong customer relationships across sourcing, engineering and operations in cloud data centers, 5G, and high speed communications.
- Manage the overall relationship and coordinate efficient and effective communications be the focal point with the OEM and BizLink.
- Integrate, coordinate, and drive sales activities across BizLink business groups and OEM sites.
- Identify, coordinate, integrate and capture new and existing business opportunities (design wins, new programs & share gains).
- Resolve problems and drive improvement activities to achieve and sustain an "excellent" customer scorecard rating.
- Forecast business levels, analyze trends, and coordinate support and service levels with manufacturing teams.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in technical (EE/ME preferred) experience.
- 3+ years of Interconnect Industry experience - preferably in sales.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with project management and forecasting.
- Highly motivated to learn.
- 25% travel may be required
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.