Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink Technology, Inc. (www.bizlinktech.com) is looking for a Project Engineer to complete engineering projects by planning, organizing and controlling all elements of the project in Fremont office. We manufacture cables, wiring harnesses, dongles, docking stations, connectors and related interconnect devices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Actively work with OEM customers on new projects and review customer prints and BOMs based on electrical functions, component compatibility and manufacturability.
- Help customers design cables & wire harness products with low cost recommendation. Support quoting process, component and First Article qualification in an efficient way.
- Effectively lead projects from design stage to smooth ramp-up production, based on the project timeline.
- Interact with Sales, Inside Sales and Procurement groups to facilitate business execution, in order to reach company’s business objectives.
- Communicate all engineering related issues with Asia manufacturing facilities to ensure quality products to be built. Analyze root causes of quality issues and provide solutions to improve quality.
- Involved in defining engineering related work procedure/processes and build up engineering documentation system. Handle any other tasks assigned by reporting manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Science or engineering bachelor degree or higher; BSEE is preferred.
- 2+ years experiences of cable assembly or related.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge about interconnect technologies and products and I/O and video interfaces.
- Bilingual in Mandarin is a plus.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Why Join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.