Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
BizLink is looking for an Accountant Associate to join their team.
Daily Operations (included but not limited):
- Apply daily cash receipts to customer accounts.
- Credit check and process for new customer’s credit application and credit updates request.
- Upload customer invoices or templates into customers’ websites.
- Send monthly SOA to customers and reconcile the discrepancies.
- Follow up with customers for overdue invoices and discrepancies.
- Coordinate with affiliate staff who support US AR/Sales functions.
- General entries , month end closing, and GL reconciliation.
- Help to prepare weekly reports for the group.
Reporting and Documentation:
- Prepares monthly reports/quarterly reports to group and management reports to top management.
- Supports quarterly review and annual audits from external auditors.
- Support internal audit annually.
- Special assignments from the supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/finance or business.
- 2 to 3 years experience in a corporate accounting or CPA firm for bookkeeping or data entry.
- Customer credit check and AR collection experience is preferred
- Proficient at Microsoft office of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Familiar with Vlookup, Pivot tables.
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese is a plus.
BizLink offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Email your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please. BizLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why join BizLink:
We are a public company with strong resources, but operate in a way where each individual counts and where you have a chance to personally make a mark on the positive development of the company. You will interface with our global top management of the company and have an opportunity to be part of a team eager to succeed. We are always looking for positive business relationships and win-win situations and have many decades-long supplier partnerships with global leaders in the various industries we participate in. At BizLink, integrity is paramount. You will be involved in a multitude of new and exciting business areas, as we eagerly search out opportunities in what is new and what is developing, such as electric vehicles, energy storage and renewable energy. Your positive contributions will be rewarded.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated manufacturer of interconnect products (connectors, wire, cable assemblies, wiring harnesses, fiber optic devices, etc.) with manufacturing in China, Malaysia, Mexico and the U.S. We were founded in 1996, are a public company and serve customers in industrial, motor vehicle, medical device, IT, Consumer Electronics, Renewable Energy and other markets. Some of our key customers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Tesla, and Polaris.