Technical Marketing Specialist
Accell Corporation (www.accellww.com), a leading consumer electronic accessory brand, is looking for a creative and detailed-oriented Technical Marketing Specialist to help drive the go-to-market strategy for new and existing products.
Location: US-California-Fremont (HQ)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote products and technology through website and social media.
- Organize product information, including answers to technical questions.
- Set up products with distributors and online sales channels.
- Assist in the creation of retail-ready packaging, product manuals and marketing material to ensure accuracy and effectiveness.
- Provide training of new products.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-2 years product marketing experience, preferably in consumer electronics
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- Strong writing skills for the development of proposals, product copy, web content and material
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, able to convey ideas in meetings or present in front of groups
- Ability to be proactive with a sense of urgency; excellent time management skills
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing
- Creative and innovative with the ability to direct the design of product and marketing assets
- Experience with Adobe design software, graphic design and/or printing workflow is a plus
About Accell Corporation:
Accell has global design and manufacturing facilities in the United States, Mexico, Malaysia and China. All of our factories are certified to the ISO 9000 standard. In addition, our new state-of-the-art facility in KunShan, China has earned QS-9000 and ISO-14000 certification. With its headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley, Accell leverages its advanced design and manufacturing abilities to bring exciting connectivity products to the retail channel. With a large group of dedicated scientists, design engineers and veteran sales and marketing professionals, Accell is quickly becoming a world leader in delivering high-quality and affordable connectivity products.
Accell offers competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Accell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.