Our global engineering resources include on-site engineering expertise at each of our manufacturing
facilities to ensure high quality standards. Additionally, our team of sales engineers is dedicated to
providing quality Engineering Customer Care, which includes comprehensive global engineering service and
extensive new product development support to guarantee that your exact product requirements are met.
From design to prototype, first article to final shipment, BizLink's dedicated engineering professionals are there to
ensure a quality product at an excellent price. We provide this service from several locations around the world, which
gives you the flexibility that is necessary to meet the demands of your global operations.
BizLink Technology is an experienced, US-based engineering consulting firm that works hard as your partner
during the entire new product development process. At both our US and Asian facilities, we have the most
advanced tools, methods and engineering resources available to ensure the success of your project:
- Unparalleled Engineering Staff — All of our engineers hold EE or ME degrees and are required to
participate in ongoing in-house and professional training. Many also maintain their technical edge
as members of leading professional organizations.
- Dedicated Project Teams — We assign a dedicated project team to your account to ensure that we thoroughly
understand your requirements and provide you with uninterrupted and consistent service.
- New Product Development Tools — Our advanced tools and extensive experience in 3-D modeling and
prototyping enable rapid concept, prototype and tooling development.
- Prototype Testing Facilities — Our US and Asian facilities have a broad range of equipment
to perform comprehensive electrical, high speed (10 GHz) and environmental tests on design prototypes.
- Quality Control Testing Facilities — We maintain in-house Q&A labs at our main manufacturing
facilities in Asia, which have the necessary equipment and expertise to perform all necessary stress,
mechanical, electrical and environmental tests on all materials and components right on the factory floor.